viernes, 14 de diciembre de 2018

The music that I love


I will talk about the music that I always listen to, in all the places that I go and while I work in “Taller”, it is metal. I listened to heavy metal for first time in secondary school, when I was 15 years, I begin with “Metallica´s “Master of Puppets” and “Ride the lightning”, out of habit I listen to Megadeth, the album “Rust in peace” was the album that made me like metal and Megadeth.


With time I searched for other metal bands like Iron Maiden, Slayer, Pantera, etc. But the moment that made me really love metal was when, in a Russian web site that has the biggest collection of music of this type I found the album “Mi nombre será leyenda” by “Tierra Santa” In 2013, in that moment I began to consider the metal´s bands that don´t sing in English.

I found bands that do it and before and a after in my life, Spanish bands like “Barón rojo”, “Angeles del infierno” and “Avalanch” were in my daily life. After I knew so much Latin-American bands like “Rata Blanca”, “Kraken”, “Husar” a Chilean band, and “Agora”. I feel that my knowledge of music has increased so much, but I also feel that I must to know other styles of metal and other languages.

I searched in the other side of the world, in the oriental world, specifically in Japan, I found bands that try to imitate the style of metal of USA like Loudness, a great band that many people that like the heavy metal must know. Others bands that, through the rock and metal, began to make the visual kei style, bands like “Buck-Tick”, “Luna Sea” and “X Japan”.

Actually, the metal style that I listen to most often is the Power metal and Heavy power metal, it is a style of metal so fast and it´s lyrics are about epic topics like wars, battles against mythic animals, stories of heroes, etc. The album that I most listen to is “Acero, Sangre y Fé” by “Saga Heroica”, that tells us the story of the Trojan war; through each song we can listen to these epic stories of Tragedy and heroism.  


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario