viernes, 28 de diciembre de 2018

The end


Today is the day that we going to end this series of blogs, then now is time to evaluate this tool.

One of my favorites blogs that I do was about a friend, write that blog doing me remember to my best friend of my childhood, doing me have some emotions in the moments; now, the blog least favorite to me was the post about a job because have a job still an experience far away and so close to me, is an experience that I don´t like to remember in this moment of my university carrier.

A post that I enjoy reading was the blog about a sport of Nicolas Castillo because I tell us is experience his first experience in “Taekwondo”, and I consider so funny the moment that he say that is feel like a “Power Ranger”.

My principal improvement with this blogs was understand the times in English because, when I wrote this blogs, I wrote this like “I´m will going to”, mixing the present with future in the same oration.

Now I thing that this blogs is a useful tool for learning, however, this need constant correction to could be exploit it to the limit.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario