viernes, 28 de diciembre de 2018

The best Christmas of my life.


Hi, I’m going to write about the best Christmas that I has have. Was in 2016 in my home, that Christmas were 2 of 3 brothers that I have (all older than me) my mother, my father and the wife of my brother Jorge ( 31 years old). For Christmas we always play to secret friend and we must to say someone that I would like to get. My mom, my secret friend, want a beautiful dress, then I walk for various shops in the downtown, I want to buy the most beautiful dress that I could find: I walk for days searching that dress until I found it.

While I asked a loudspeaker to listen music while I work to workshop, then, when the day arrive, I give me present to my mother, and she love it, she really liked the dress, I was so happy; And my father, my other secret friend, give a Bazooka, a loudspeaker so pretty; I love it so much, I use it all the time, while I dishwashing, when I make models, when I doing exercise, etc. That bazooka die this year, it let of work, I was so sad for that, the bazooka has been my partner for a long time.

Then, this Christmas, I asked protections to practice taekwondo, after this Christmas, my mother give me another present, and that was another bazooka, I was so happy again, now I have another partner to work to workshop, I´m very grateful for that.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario