viernes, 19 de octubre de 2018

Centro de innovación

The “Centro de innovación” of “Universidad Católica” is in campus San Joaquín, near of San joaquín station, the first time that I see them was when I go to this campus to meet with friends of the UC, when I out of the Metro´s station I see this building. I was so shocked, I can´t believe that, how someone like that could exist? Is form was perfect, is constructive quality is so perfect, the cube create an incredible visual experience; See them is like out of this world and enter to the world of the dreams. I talk about that with my friends, but they don´t believe that this construction was so amazing, only a waste of money.

To me is so hard say what type of architecture correspond this building. I would that the architectural style of them is the postmodern architecture because is fundaments about is form and how this work interiorly are part of a liberal thinking that want to change the paradigm of how habit the buildings really.

From this moment I begin to value the architecture so much that before, I begin to value the price of the moment in the architecture and the feelings that any can have about this art.



4 comentarios:

  1. I went to this building, and seem magnificent

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I have never been to the "Center of innovation" of "Catholic University" but I like how the architect used the mass in this project.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. maybe the message it has it's better than the sight of it, it makes it more powerful i think.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I see it everyday when I travel in metro haha, it is an amazing and different building

    ResponderEliminar