viernes, 26 de octubre de 2018

Ayami Kojima


Choose a favorite artist is so hard to me, considering all the types of arts that i have to choose. However I had a draftswoman that I love since I was a child, her is Ayami Kojima; Of Japanese origin, I know him because is artworks are part of different videogames that she works, but was one in particular that doing me love this artist: Castlevania Symphony of the night.


 Resultado de imagen para ayami kojima alucard        Resultado de imagen para ayami kojima alucard

The art of this game is amazing, only others works doing by Ayami Kojima for videogames can be comparable; His draws handmade are simply beauty, they are made generally with acrylics, Indian ink, oleo and the slipping with his fingers. His works are so detailed and careful, I can´t believe that someone could draw how she doing.

However, the fame of this artist is so low, when I talk with friends that know about this topic nothing know her, when I search in internet information of her I can´t found nothing that I don’t knew;  This situation I so sad to me, I hope that this change in the time.

I invite to you to see is work and doing a comment of that in this post, I would be so grateful.

Resultado de imagen para ayami kojima



1 comentario: