viernes, 5 de octubre de 2018

Taekwondo

Taekwondo

I have many things that I love to doing, the architecture design, play video games, draw any things, doing exercises, etc. However, someone that I love to do is practice Taekwondo.

In May, I had my first class of Taekwondo that was in an academy called TaeSport in Ñuñoa, in that moment I feel the passion of the Taekwondo. Now I has had six month of practice Taekwondo and I still have the white belt, but I think to follow I this deport for a long time. I have comrade in this passion that share the same passion with me.

I love this deport because is so funny to doing and the philosophy in this. The dobok is the wear that we must to use; Do means “the way of the live” and represent the sky, and bok means “training´s clothes” and represent the earth; The belt is the union of this worlds. The grades in taekwondo are 20, this begins in the white belt, this belt represent a seed, the grade number 10 correspond to the black belt that represent the purity, after this, the black belt must to follow another way, beginning in the 1st dan to the 9th dan, after this follow the 10th dan, this have the importance of be the posthumous, representing  the end of the way.

1 comentario:

  1. Yes, is sometimes to do a deeply conversation haha, regards Fernando

    ResponderEliminar