viernes, 16 de noviembre de 2018

A videogame designer




I never has had a work in my life, I don’t have a great curriculum that I could show; But I always has had in my mind a job, since I was a child, that I would like to do in my life; This is be a videogame designer. I always love the videogames, when I was a child I play every day in my polystation that my mother give me, while I played I thinking in, in a future, create my own videogame to play eternally.

In a start I think in only work tasting videogames, but after I think that the better form to enjoy and live the videogames was creating videogames, then I thought I how I can doing my purpose.
Obviously, with the past of the years, I begin to lost this wish of childhood; I begin to study most seriously and let the videogames like a hobby.

Lately, in the half of my university career, this job back to me, and back to me to stay in mi brain for a good time. This wish back after to played a great number of indie games in this year, games like “Hollow knight” a “Ori and the blind forest”, this games have an art so beauty that turn on the flame that I have for the videogames.

To be a videogame designer I must to be so persistent, doing the things one and other time, do sacrifice so important for me, well, is like study architecture.



Resultado de imagen para ori and the blind forest

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario